Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad-blocker.
Learn how to Glitterize Your Shoes, They may be trendy, they may be here to stay, but I’d rather make my own sparkly glitter shoes than spend as much on a classic pair.
So here’s how you can have your own glittery pumps without breaking the bank.
- SUEDE PUMPS: So it’s easier for the glue to stick.
- OLD NEWSPAPERS: Laid on the floor or the table, to avoid making a huge mess.
- SCHOOL GLUE: Not paste, glue.
- GLITTERS: Your color of choice. I prefer gold.
- PAINT BRUSH: So you don’t dab the glue on the shoe with your hands.
- Dip the brush on the glue and apply it on your shoe. Work it in small sections so the glue doesn’t dry before you reach step 2.
- Sprinkle glitter on the section of the shoe with glue. Be generous with it. Shake off the excess.
- Repeat the first two steps until both shoes are covered with glitter.
- Let the shoe air dry for a few hours (or overnight). Then, use hairspray on the shoes to make the glitter set.