Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad-blocker.
Here’s a really great recipe for homemade air freshener like Febreze to replace those spendy Febreze bottles. When it comes to making your house smell good, there’s nothing like some Febreze to do the job for you. It makes my stinky old couch that traps every odor smell like a spring meadow.
If you have pets or unruly kids, diapers or just about any bit of chaos in your home then there will be smells to go along with them that you prefer to just be rid of! So when a friend of mine stumbled upon a recipe for homemade Febreze awhile back, I was over the moon when she shared it with me
What you’ll need:
- 1/8 Cup of fabric softener (I used Downy April Fresh)
- 2 tablespoons Baking Soda
- Hot tap water
- Spray bottle (I used my empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle)
- Using a funnel, pour fabric softener and baking soda into your spray bottle.
- Fill the spray bottle with hot tap water and shake well.
- Don’t forget to twist the nozzle over to the LOCK position if you’re using a Febreze bottle, or you might fall on your honey.
- Now go spray every fabric surface in your house and take a nap on your very comfortable and now un-stinky couch. :)