Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad-blocker.
Welcome to the Herbs and Oils remedies resources section, a curated list of the tools and websites I strongly recommend for building and optimizing your business.
I have tested every recommendation on this page. Many of the resources listed here are some of the most important tools I use to run my business:
All of my niche websites are hosted on Bluehost. Why? Because they make it incredibly easy to get a new site up and running with their one-click automatic WordPress installation.
You can use your Bluehost account to host multiple domains—no need to pay more for hosting when you’re ready to start another website. They also provide outstanding customer service, available both via phone and live chat.
I highly recommend using Bluehost for your first website. you can start your own blog with them for just $3.49 a month! Also, if you sign up using my link, you will get your domain for free if you purchase a 12 month or longer blog hosting plan.
My niche sites are designed with various themes from MyThemeShop, and custom themes that I’ve developed.
WP Curve is a great service when you can’t figure out how do something on your WordPress website. I hired them to help with installing my SSL certificate. They did a great job and made all elements on my site secure.
They also helped with custom coding some navigation features on my site.
If you need help with anything pertaining to your WordPress site other than design, hire WP Curve.
SEO and User Experience Tools
1. SEMRush: I started using Semrush in mid 2013 and love this SEO software. My favorite feature is using it to see which keywords I’m ranking for in the top 20 spots in Google search. I can then choose valuable keywords to work on improving rankings. It’s often easier to improve rankings for keywords one is already ranking for than starting from scratch.
2. Content.ad Related Content Widget: This is my favorite related content plugin. It’s free. Be sure to select 0% for displaying sponsored links (unless you want to display sponsored ads.
3. Ubersuggest.org: A great long tail keyword research website. It spits out the auto-suggest search phrases based on the seed word or phrase you input.
4. SECockpit: Great keyword software for finding keywords you won’t discover so easily with Google Keyword Planner.
5. Ad Inserter Plugin: I use this on several sites. It’s the best ad management plugin I’ve used.
6. WP Post Navigation: Adds previous/next to the bottom of every post. It’s a good feature for any blog to increase page views per visitor.
7. WP Review: This is by far the best review plugin I’ve used. It’s easy to use, creates beautiful review charts and you have the option to let visitors rate in the comments.
8. APPSumo :From the creative minds of AppSumo comes an amazing suite of free tools to help grow your blog and increase traffic. Over 10,000 blogs (and counting!) use these free tools.
9. UPWork : Formed by the merger of Elance and oDesk, Upwork connects you with freelance writers, programmers, and web designers around the world.